2017 POWAY RODEO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE NEXT YEAR !
Tickets may also be purchased at the performance
or left at will-call for pick-up.
ADVANCE TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE
Monday, September 18 at the rodeo grounds
Poway Valley Riders Association
14336 Tierra Bonita Rd.
Poway, CA 92064
Monday–Thursday, 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
Friday & Saturday, all day
Discounted tickets will be available online through Thursday, September 21.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL tickets will be sold at full price starting Friday, September 22.
Questions about purchasing tickets?
Problems purchasing tickets online?
Contact the Ticket Chair using our “Contact Us” page and choosing “Tickets” from the drop-down menu.
HOW WILL YOU ENJOY THE POWAY RODEO? Choose one of the following ticket options:
- GENERAL ADMISSION: Seating anywhere on the east ends of the grandstands.
-children 5 and under are free
- PREFERRED SEATING: Seating anywhere on the west ends of the grandstands (close to the bull riding).
-INFANT/TODDLER SEATING: Children age 3 and under who sit on your lap will not require a separate ticket. PLEASE NOTE: If you need room for a car seat, you must purchase a separate ticket.
PLEASE NOTE: Preferred seating is not assigned.
- FAMILY PACK (2 ADULTS + 3 CHILDREN UNDER AGE 12): Seating anywhere on the east ends of the grandstands. PLEASE NOTE: The Family Pack is available for the Saturday afternoon performance ONLY.
- VIP: Seating near the bucking chutes in a fenced area with an exclusive food vendor( meal included), bar, restroom, and bleachers. Purchase includes rodeo admission, two (2) drink tickets and one (1) meal. Under 5 Free Night Performances ONLY- not guaranteed a meal.
- (“KIDS ARE VIP” PROGRAM: At the Saturday afternoon performance, VIPs under age 12 will enjoy rodeo admission and a kid-friendly lunch menu: chicken nuggets, fruit, cookies, and lemonade or fruit punch.)
- BOX SEATS: Want to be extra-close to the action? These seats are ground level on the fence on the arena’s south side. Bucking broncs and raging bulls just might come your way! PLEASE NOTE: BOX SEATS are sold individually or in sets of six (6) and are sold first as season tickets.
Check with our TICKET CHAIR for availability using our “Contact Us” page and choosing “Tickets” from the drop-down menu.
KEEP IN MIND: All vendors will be located on THE NORTH SIDE OF THE ARENA.
AND REMEMBER, RODEO FANS:
EVERYONE MUST HAVE
TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL.
For parking and other information, please choose an option from the Guest Services pull-down menu in the bar at the top of this page.