Tickets available online, will-call and Ticket Booth only
Tickets will be available at the rodeo grounds (Poway Valley Riders Association’s grounds in Poway, CA., 14336 Tierra Bonita Rd. Poway, Ca. 92064.)
Ticket Booth at the rodeo grounds will be open starting Monday September 21st from 10:00AM – 6:00PM Monday – Thursday and all day Friday and Saturday.
No discount tickets will be offered the ” day of the event” either online or at the ticket booth
For any problems purchasing tickets contact TBD
Please contact the Ticket Chair with any questions by using the contact form and choosing “Tickets” from the drop down.
There are numerous ways for guests to enjoy our Rodeo……..
- A GENERAL ADMISSION ticket allows you to sit anywhere on the east ends of our grandstands.
- PREFERRED seating is close to the bull riding on the west end of the grandstands and is not assigned seating. All ages same price.
- FAMILY PACK (2 ADULTS & 3 CHILDREN UNDER 12) ticket allows you to sit anywhere on the east ends of our grandstands and is only available for the Friday evening and Saturday daytime performances ( no Saturday evening).
- VIP seating is located by the bucking chutes in a fenced area with an Exclusive Food Vendor, Bar, Restroom and Bleachers. Price includes rodeo admission, 2 drink tickets and meal.
- Saturday day in the VIP seating we now have a special “KIDS ARE VIP” . Price includes rodeo admission , chicken nuggets, fruit, cookies, lemonade, and fruit punch.
- Close to the action………BOX SEATS are ground level right on the fence on the south side. Watch out for bucking broncs and raging bulls they might just be coming your way……….Box seats are sold in sets of 6 or individually and are sold as season tickets first. Check with our TICKET CHAIR for availability.
MUST HAVE VALID ID TO PURCHASE
Please Note: THE NORTH SIDE OF OUR ARENA IS THE SIDE THE VENDORS ARE ON………
For Parking and other information please see our Guest Services Section