Rules and Regulations:
Questions? Email [email protected]
- There will only be ten riders per performance (30 TOTAL). Conflicts will be resolved by Arena Manager if necessary. In 2019, there will be 3 performances, Friday Night, Sept. 23rd 7:30PM; Saturday, Sept. 24th 1:00PM and 7:30PM.
- Must weigh 50 pounds or less on date of ride and be at least three years of age.
- Rehearsal will be 6:00PM Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at the rodeo grounds (Poway Valley Riders Association, 14336 Tierra Bonita Rd., Poway). The riders will see the sheep and the chutes at that time. We will be explaining the entire process and requirements. At least one parent and the child must attend. Weigh in of all riders will be done at this time. Non-attendance at this meeting may void riding date. Any questions: [email protected].
- There is a $40.00 entry fee for Mutton Busters. (Checks made out to Poway Rodeo or PRPP) Entry fee is nonrefundable.
- All riders must be in approved arena attire (long sleeves, jeans, booths) and wearing a riding or a bicycle helmets will be required. (PRCA arena requirements)
- Questions - email:[email protected]
- Must complete and submit the following before September 1st, 2022
- This Form
- Proof of Insurance
- E-Signed Minor Release>
- Full Payment - $40.00
- Filling out the application form on the Poway Rodeo Website is ONLY the FIRST step in the application process – this holds your spot until you submit all documents and payment by September 1st, 2022.
- You may be required to provide proof of age verification.
After the rider's application has been approved, the rider will receive TWO (2) rodeo tickets (one for the rider AND one for a parent/guardian/guest).
Please indicate the preferred performance priority you would like to ride in by marking 1,2,3 by the dates below with #1 being your first choice:
Parent or Guardian: Please sign at the bottom of this application
After submitting this form you will be taken to the Release of Liability form for an E-Signature.