“KIDS ARE VIP” SEATING is available for the Saturday September 23 afternoon performance for a limited time, and we WELCOME YOUR FAMILY!
Maybe it’s a special birthday, the end of summer, a returning military parent, a child’s momentous accomplishment, or “just because I love you.” Whatever the reason, celebrate with your family in VIP Seating at the Poway Rodeo! This reserved, fenced area located near the bucking chutes at the west end of the grandstands supplies VIP rodeo fans with a separate food vendor, restroom, bleachers, and private dining area.
“KIDS ARE VIP” tickets are only $30 and include:
- Admission for one child under age 12 (WITH PAID ADULT) for the Saturday afternoon performance
- One (1) non-alcoholic drink ticket
- A special kid-friendly lunch of chicken sandwich, cookies, chips and lemonade or sweet tea
- A variety of unique entertainment just for kids, including face painting, a selfie photo booth with props, ceramic figurine painting (bring a cover-up for your child, if you like).
- A personal visit from our Rodeo Queens
- And MORE!
These special seats sell out every year, so don’t miss this opportunity to create a WONDERFUL MEMORY and have a special time at the POWAY RODEO with your family!
OTHER FAMILY TICKETING OPTIONS:
- FAMILY PACK (2 ADULTS + 3 CHILDREN UNDER AGE 12): Seating anywhere on the east ends of the grandstands. PLEASE NOTE: The Family Pack is available for the Saturday afternoon performance ONLY.
- In PREFERRED Seating—INFANT/TODDLER SEATING: Children age 3 and under who sit on your lap will not require a separate ticket. PLEASE NOTE: If you need room for a car seat, you must purchase a separate ticket.
For parking and other information, please choose an option from the Guest Services pull-down menu in the bar at the top of this page.